Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 36 and 37: Visit to Hadong

April 5, 2014

Tonight I'm reminded that the love of those we've lost is spread throughout and comes back to us in the love of those who remain.

April 5, 2014

(Visiting Hadong, the town where Gareth and I met.)

So many poems written here. Students would see us holding hands here and bring it up in class the next day. Is he having fun with me? Playing on the speakers is "Pleeeeease release me, let me gooooo." Followed by "Feeeeelings. Whoa-whoa-whoa feeeeelings." I'm trying, babe! The letting go. Getting there. Wave by wave.



Remember Baby One? Having a nice visit with her outside my old apartment. Looks like she has a friend now.

April 6, 2014

Sunday in Hadong. Happy memories and warm, delicious sun.


April 6, 2014

With Bren, Soon, Bernard, Jason, Sunny, So Yeon, and Park. Not all of my Hadong family, but a great representation. Coming here is the next best thing to coming home.

More awkward photos have been taken, I'm sure. With little brother Bren in Hadong.

 
And it burns, burns, burns. The ring of fire!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment