Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 33: See you in --- sleeps!



April 2,  2014

Gareth would tell me every night- I'm not kidding- every night- how many "sleeps" there were until we'd see each other again. "I'll see you in 4 sleeps." "...in 3 sleeps." "...in 2 sleeps!" "We get to see each other in just 1 sleep!" he'd say.

It just occurred to me the excitement of counting down sleeps until I see him again. I don't know the number (and hopefully it's many). Nor do I know exactly what seeing each other again really means, but I truly believe in some way we'll be together again. And any suffering experienced here in this life will be gone. And it will be a thing to celebrate.

I'll see you in ------ sleeps, babe!


April 2, 2014

Stopping mid-run to stretch. Wait...what was that? I think it was an endorphin!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment