Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 32: Calling All Angels

April 1, 2014

Found something I wrote in Sept of 2012. The early days:

When you place
your warm hands
on my body

I exist only as
the space
beneath them

press here and
I am rounded shoulders
press there and
I am the curve of my back

Your hands
hold parts of me
in place

while the rest of me
drifts up and out and
over the room
where looking down
I see you

lying there
your body echoing
the shape of my
small frame
your hands moving
and pressing
moving and pressing
keeping my love intact


Bridget Maret
September 27, 2012


April 1, 2014

I received in the mail a notebook with messages of love from former students in the U.S. These were/are my substitute children. My heart is full.


April 1, 2014

Grandma Hengen. Aunt Agnes. Aunt Mary. Aunt Patty. Cousin Jessica. Adam Milton. Calling all angels. Calling all angels. Walk me through this one. Don't leave me alone. I'm trying. I'm hoping. But I'm not sure how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGhgtXgq9Bw  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment