Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 26: Video for Gareth's Memorial in NZ



March 26, 2014

Gareth and I found in each other a great partner in play. This is not to negate that things could be a challenge at times. But when we were both in a place to celebrate the kid in each other, what fun! He found this image, printed it, and gave it to me after we'd been dating for about a month. It was on my fridge in Hadong until I moved.


March 26, 2014

Trying to embrace the shift from bare, stark branches to fragrant blooms. I'm not going to lie- I'm not really feeling it today. I can remind myself and be reminded by others that this will pass, but I feel like I keep waking up to a bad dream.


March 26, 2014

Video played at Gareth's memorial service in New Zealand. Thanks to his family for inviting me to share. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPAvLsbg78c&feature=youtu.be  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment